A blog is not a doctor...

Nothing on this page is meant to substitute for getting the advice of a doctor who knows you and is familiar with your medical history. If you reside in California and wish to be a patient in my advice practice, please go to http://www.myadvicedr.com and click for your free initial consultation.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why hire a health care advocate

Here's a good article by Dr. Carolyn Clancy of Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) about why you may want to have a health care advocate with you in the hospital or doctor's office.

I am proud to provide health advocacy services, among others, to my patients. If you are over 18 and live in California, and may be interested becoming part of my practice, please see www.myadvicedr.com for information about how to obtain a free consultation to see if I may be able to help you.

No comments: